Hopefully, soon, as the country reopens, more services will be available. You can find the latest information on the Friends of Thurston Library website (below) or on the Library door.
A quick guide to what’s running and what’s not ...
What’s on ... you can
• Return your books as usual - bring them to the library
• Reserving books over the phone
• Make online reservations and collect them from the library
• ‘Select and Collect’ • From 30th March
photocopy and print - strictly by appointment. All payment contactless (min. £1 charge) book 50 minute internet sessions: strictly bookings only - call the library to book
• Join online events: online events can be found at https:// www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/ whats-on.
What’s not on ...
• All in-library events remain
suspended in Suffolk, including by the Friends of Thurston Library
• Browsing in the library.
Restricted browsing to follow based on government guidance
• No cash payments are available in Suffolk Libraries: you can make card payments
• No room hire is available at any library in Suffolk including Thurston.